Sunday, April 3, 2016

NEW FEATURE: The debut of the 'Never Seen It' podcast

For the longest time I've fantasized about hosting my own movie-themed podcast. And DIY couple that we are, my fiancee Elizabeth Rosado and I decided to take matters into our own hands by creating one (albeit in a janky, totally unprofessional way).

Basically, I came up with the concept of us each watching a movie separate from each other that neither of us had ever seen in its entirety.

Then for the podcast we will discuss our impressions of the film to each other for the first time and hopefully, for your entertainment.

Liz and I can really get deep on movies, so we figured these podcasts would definitely, at the very least, feature lively conversations.

For our inaugural episode we went with the 1987 cult classic romance Some Kind of Wonderful. The movie had come up during a movie podcast that I listen to religiously now -- "How Did This Get Made?" -- and the references to it intrigued me.

It was a movie I was definitely aware of or perhaps caught a few seconds of while flipping channels from time to time. But I'd never sat at watched it and neither had Liz, until now.

Check out the recording below to find out what we thought of it and just to listen to our first attempt at a podcast.

I don't normally ask for feedback -- but I would love to know what people think. If they ended up listening to the whole thing and whether they'd want to hear more. So check it out and stay tuned, because if people are into it, there will likely be more "Never Seen It" episodes in the near future:


No comments:

Post a Comment