Monday, March 12, 2018

'Never Seen It' - Episode 32 - Is the 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' just meh?

I had been hearing about an attempt to bring a movie version of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. to the big screen. The early word was that director Steven Soderbergh and his frequent leading man of choice, George Clooney, were going to team up to make it -- which got me very excited, but that film never came to be, and instead we got this 2015 Guy Ritchie picture which united a newer generation of hunks -- Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer (alongside Oscar winner Alicia Vikander).

I skipped the movie when it came out and so did my wife Elizabeth Rosado, but since a few people whose opinions we respect have been recommending it recently, we've decided to do one our "Never Seen It" podcast episodes about it.

Click on the YouTube link below to listen to this episode, and be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes where all our previous episodes are currently available to download for free.


Also, on a personal note -- for those of you have been listening, thank you. And for those of you who have taken me to task for being a jerk on this podcast -- I hear you and will retool... my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment