Friday, August 4, 2017

'Never Seen It' - Episode 19 - 'The NeverEnding Story' scares us

Fantasy movies have always rubbed me the wrong way. I think I can say with a fair amount of confidence that it may be my least favorite genre of movies, so I definitely went into watching the 1984 cult classic The NeverEnding Story with a significant degree of apprehension.

Having watched it for the first time -- well, let's just see what I think ... my wife and intrepid co-host Liz Rosado may have approached this with a more open mind, but we still think this may be the most polarizing episode of this podcast yet.

Check out the YouTube link below to listen to our first thoughts on this movie.

Hopefully, you and your childhood won't be offended.   


PREVIOUS 'NEVER SEEN IT' EPISODES:

Episode 1: Some King of Wonderful
Episode 2: XXX
Episode 3: Varsity Blues
Episode 4: Xanadu
Episode 5: An Affair to Remember
Episode 6: Blue Steel
Episode 7: Spy Kids
Episode 8: The Frisco Kid
Episode 9: Rising Sun
Episode 10: The Conjuring 2
Episode 11: Zootopia
Episode 12: Fear
Episode 13: The Cell
Episode 14: Nocturnal Animals
Episode 15: Kindergarten Cop
Episode 16: Clash of the Titans
Episode 17: Silence
Episode 18: King Kong (1976)

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment